At Power Automation, we hire the best minds around, and then empower them to do the best work possible. If you are looking for a new and exciting career, you have come to the right place. Take a closer look, and discover everything that's possible for your career.
Engineers (System Integration & Engineering)
- Database/Software configuration and parameterization.
- Graphical design of electrical network.
- System Integration.
- Function and integration testing.
- Site testing and commissioning.
- Warranty support and maintenance for delivered projects.
- Conduct customer trainings.
- Preparing of project documents.
- Candidate must possess a Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronics/Computer Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent from a recognised polytechnic/University.
- Independent, result-oriented and self-driven team player with good communication skills.
- Process excellent team spirit and has good leadership.
- Experience/knowledge in SCADA, PLC & HMI in Power System Control or Environmental Control System is an added advantage.
- Software knowledge in C/C++, HTML,XML,etc.
- Scripting using Java Scripts, Perl, ksh, csh, bsh.
- Those with relevant experience will be considered for senior position.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating current & expected salary and date of availability together with a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)